951: Lock

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

951: Lock

Postby Wysterinka » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:04 am

Hi,
I am getting error: "951: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction" while trying to send trade, edit one or accept. Could someone please check what happened to the database or if it's only problem with my account? ^^ I have no idea how to fix it if that's on my side.

My character Rose^
Wysterinka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 951: Lock

Postby Celozon » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:25 am

The error message doesn’t sound familiar to me. Is this only happening on a certain trade, or any trades you try to do? If you haven’t already, I’d suggest clearing your browser cache just to make sure that’s not causing any issues. If it’s still happening after that I’d suggest sending in a ticket and include the browser and type of device you are using (laptop, phone, etc).
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wysterinka » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:31 am

Celozon wrote:The error message doesn’t sound familiar to me. Is this only happening on a certain trade, or any trades you try to do? If you haven’t already, I’d suggest clearing your browser cache just to make sure that’s not causing any issues. If it’s still happening after that I’d suggest sending in a ticket and include the browser and type of device you are using (laptop, phone, etc).

It was happening for about 30 minutes or more, with all trades either me sending, trying to edit or accept, while I could still post in threads and send PM so I really have no clue 😆 it was also both on PC and phone, on Opera and Microsoft browsers. Strangely about 15 minutes ago it was fixed after I made this post so I thought someone did some magic but apparently it just fixed itself :'D

My character Rose^
Wysterinka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:33 am

Wysterinka wrote:
Celozon wrote:The error message doesn’t sound familiar to me. Is this only happening on a certain trade, or any trades you try to do? If you haven’t already, I’d suggest clearing your browser cache just to make sure that’s not causing any issues. If it’s still happening after that I’d suggest sending in a ticket and include the browser and type of device you are using (laptop, phone, etc).

It was happening for about 30 minutes or more, with all trades either me sending, trying to edit or accept, while I could still post in threads and send PM so I really have no clue 😆 it was also both on PC and phone, on Opera and Microsoft browsers. Strangely about 15 minutes ago it was fixed after I made this post so I thought someone did some magic but apparently it just fixed itself :'D

Ok, good to here! Maybe an issue with the connection. If you do notice it happening again or repeatedly, even if its only for short periods, you can still send in a ticket and we can look into it and see if there are any underlying issues causing it ^^
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me