"Locking"?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

"Locking"?

Postby ryusae » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:44 am

hi! what does it mean to lock a pet? I see people asking others to lock pets they're not trading, but how do I do this on my pet's page?
ryusae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Locking"?

Postby twilispark » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:47 am

locking means to lock a group of pets :3 to do so, go to the group u wish to lock. scroll to the bottom and you should see
“This group
Change trading settings”

click on that and it gives you various different locking options! you can’t lock a specific pet, just an entire group.
ImageImage
stormie ✧ any pronouns ✧ adult
th<3
twilispark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryusae » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:49 am

twilispark wrote:locking means to lock a group of pets :3 to do so, go to the group u wish to lock. scroll to the bottom and you should see
“This group
Change trading settings”

click on that and it gives you various different locking options! you can’t lock a specific pet, just an entire group.

OK! and usually do people mean locking by turning off trading? will they still be able to see my pets if they can't trade for them?
ryusae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sosadtoobad » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:51 am

ryusae wrote:
twilispark wrote:locking means to lock a group of pets :3 to do so, go to the group u wish to lock. scroll to the bottom and you should see
“This group
Change trading settings”

OK! and usually do people mean locking by turning off trading? will they still be able to see my pets if they can't trade for them?

yeah it does
hi, im soapy (she/her)i have autism and stuff..
and I have NO idea what to do with my sig, if u can't tell
sosadtoobad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryusae » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:54 am

thanks all!
ryusae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:56 am

ryusae wrote:
“This group
Change trading settings”

When a group is locked its still visible when a user is viewing your groups from your profile, but if they are viewing from the trade page it will not show up. So if its like a 'welcome' group, they won't see it when trading with you. If you want a group to be visible but would rather people not offer on it, you can put 'NFT' (not for trade) or something like that in the pet names or group title, but users will still be able to offer on them and may do so anyway, so locking is the best option if you don't want trade offers on certain pets.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me