Returning holidays?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Returning holidays?

Postby ToxicRadiant » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:46 pm

Hello! I'm just wondering if the Lunar New Year will be returning this year or if it was mixed into our New Years event! I've noticed this year is the year of the dragon and that a lot of our New Year pets are dragons, is this separate or should we be expecting to see the Lunar New Year pets this year?

Thank you for taking time to read this! :D
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Hello and welcome, feel free to look around and enjoy your stay! ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Trades!: Looking for Valentines past and present! Im a collector just trying to fill my wishlist ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

≽^•⩊•^≼ Have a good day! ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ♡

ToxicRadiant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Returning holidays?

Postby axelandria » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:02 pm

ToxicRadiant wrote:Hello! I'm just wondering if the Lunar New Year will be returning this year or if it was mixed into our New Years event! I've noticed this year is the year of the dragon and that a lot of our New Year pets are dragons, is this separate or should we be expecting to see the Lunar New Year pets this year?

Thank you for taking time to read this! :D

Lunar New Year has been a reoccurring event for a few years now, so I'm guessing it'll return again this year!

(I am saying this as a regular user, I have no knowledge of whether it will or will not return)

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:08 pm

We've had Lunar New Year every year since 2011, so its safe to say we will be getting a release for it this year as well. The New Year pets are typically separate and I don't think we've ever had a release that merged the two given they are usually over a month apart. LNY doesn't start until Feb 10th, so I'd suggest keeping an eye out around then for new releases.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicRadiant » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:54 am

Thank you guys! Im a returning player and Ive always enjoyed the Lunar New Years drops so id be sad if it ever stopped :) Im hoping in the future Pride pets will have their own category in the Archives too
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Hello and welcome, feel free to look around and enjoy your stay! ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Trades!: Looking for Valentines past and present! Im a collector just trying to fill my wishlist ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

≽^•⩊•^≼ Have a good day! ♡ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ♡

ToxicRadiant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me