In demand animals

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

In demand animals

Postby pjbear23 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:42 am

Hey there if I could get a little help with figuring out how to determine in demand species when trading, I have been away for some time and have recently come back and very interested in building my collections back up. thank you in advance for any help!

˗ˏˋ Toni 𓆙 She/He/They 𓆙´ˎ˗
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
ISTJ, Taurus, Married, Mother
TIRED
Friends? | Pokefarm
credit
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
pjbear23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: In demand animals

Postby rivvrstyx » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:44 am

Hiii! At the end of the day it does come down to who you’re trading with, some people collect rats, some people only want low demand animals etc.
But! Here’s what I’ve noticed:
Dogs and Cats are definitely the highest, Bwolves, Dragons, hamsters Rabbits are pretty normal/depends on the design, Worst demand are monkeys, chameleons, rats, macaws, and horses.
There’s def some I’m missing but that’s about the basics!

Image ImageImage
rivvrstyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsplat18 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:46 am

Lions seem to have the highest demand just based on species alone
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| istp || true neutral ||
slytherin || scorpio || agnostic || bi/pan/queer
♥️ reptiles, birds, arthropods ♥️ my carrd ♥️
♥️ occasional adopts ♥️ my CS collection goals ♥️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalid » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:53 am

Species:
-Lions / Dragons / unicorns / Malk Mammals / Weird species(like ravens)
-Dogs / sitting cats
-Regular cats / snakes
-Bunnies / Butterfly wolves
-Hamsters / Squids / Chickens / Parrots / Monkeys / Chameleons
-Horses / Ponies / Rats

There are always exceptions to these rules.

Other things that have increased value due to demand:
-Event pets (Halloween and summer pets especially)
-PPS
-Staff Litters
-Weird edits (like the fluffy tailed rats)
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
~~~~
Buying Unknowns
for 1FR gem each

~~~~
My Art Shop
~~~~
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Kalid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Question about staff litter pets

Postby pjbear23 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:52 am

With this most recent staff litter it has inspired me to collect from all the years, I have a good amount i believe and just need to organize. My question is when trading what would they be worth even as a common as I know they are a bit higher in demand, it's currently not my goal to collect every pet so I do have a decent amount to trade away any help would be great!

˗ˏˋ Toni 𓆙 She/He/They 𓆙´ˎ˗
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
ISTJ, Taurus, Married, Mother
TIRED
Friends? | Pokefarm
credit
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
pjbear23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question about staff litter pets

Postby Celozon » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:04 am

pjbear23 wrote:With this most recent staff litter it has inspired me to collect from all the years, I have a good amount i believe and just need to organize. My question is when trading what would they be worth even as a common as I know they are a bit higher in demand, it's currently not my goal to collect every pet so I do have a decent amount to trade away any help would be great!

I suggest making a new thread in this board if you have a new question, due to the nature of this board if a thread already has several responses on it, it will be assumed its already been answered and its unlikely to be checked for new questions. Especially if you don't edit the first post with the new question, scrolling through the thread it looks like you asked a question and it was answered and anyone looking at the thread to see if you need help may just click away at that point before seeing the newest question.

As for your question, there isn't really a straight answer to that. Pet value, especially for monthly pets that are still growing, fluctuates all the time and there isn't any standard value even for regular litters like the staff litters. Generally staff litter pets are worth a bit more because they are staff pets, but the actual value of each one can be different since usually some of the outcomes will be more popular than others (just like any litter really).

My suggestion though would be start sending trades out and see what gets accepted. I've found experience to be a great teacher. Try offering what you think is fair for them and if all the trade get cancelled you might need to offer a bit more. There isn't any static value to any pet, its all dependent on the users and what they are willing to trade their pets for (and in a lot of cases you may just find the other user fundamentally values their pet differently than you do, and a trade just isn't going to work cause of that) so at least in my experience the best way to find out what they will trade a pet for it to send trades and find out. From what I've seen staff litter pets tend to be harder to trade for from the earlier years (especially '09, a lot of users like to collect this litter and some of the older ones are rare so they can be tough to find for trade). I'd stick with going after the more recent years first. I've also sometimes found it to be easier to swap pets within a staff litter than trade a non-staff pet for a staff pet, so as you go it may be prudent to trade for some you already have, so you can swap them for ones you don't have, especially if you happen across other collectors doing the same and you can swap to your mutual benefit ^^
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me