I waited a month for help and no response

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

I waited a month for help and no response

Postby ButterflyChaser » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:38 pm

Is there another way to contact support than the payments at Chicken Smoothie and the contact us?

I really want to buy this month's pets but my bank and PayPal are blocking Chicken Smoothie. I am afraid I will be missing out on the store pets and items moving forward.
Looking for: Halloween 2019 pets. I have tokens but missed the trade in times due to no internet access the end of October.
ButterflyChaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I waited a month for help and no response

Postby cuddlewuffle » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:39 pm

ButterflyChaser wrote:Is there another way to contact support than the payments at Chicken Smoothie and the contact us?

I really want to buy this month's pets but my bank and PayPal are blocking Chicken Smoothie. I am afraid I will be missing out on the store pets and items moving forward.

i think you might need to contact your bank about this issue to get the transaction to go through, i'm not sure what CS can do about this?
cuddlewuffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I waited a month for help and no response

Postby ButterflyChaser » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:47 pm

Or it is it the debit card company?

I did a direct from bank and that went through, but debit via card nope.

As for the bank they told me the transaction was going to Singapore and it is a banned country. They were like sorry, you're sol on that one.

Update: the bank called me, had me verify my card, but it is still uncertain if they will allow me to pay to chicken smoothie.
Looking for: Halloween 2019 pets. I have tokens but missed the trade in times due to no internet access the end of October.
ButterflyChaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me