picture won't change despite having taken off the items

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

picture won't change despite having taken off the items

Postby inku » Thu May 25, 2023 2:45 am

i put a couple of wig pieces on my pet Twizzler for fun then tried changing it around a little.

i removed the wig but it's still there on his picture

i did have his pet page open at the same time that i did this, but i don't think that would've done anything

if i go in to change his items, it's what he's supposed to have — no wig in sight

if you have any clue how to fix this i'd really appreciate it
i've tried opening and closing the tabs and moving an item to see if saving again worked (it didn't work)
inku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: picture won't change despite having taken off the items

Postby Burrito Bunny » Thu May 25, 2023 2:47 am

Hi there,

Your device stores images to make loading easier. This is usually convenient, but sometimes if the image changes (like changing a pet dress up) it doesn't update right away. This will usually resolve itself on its own over the course of a few hours when your device reloads the images. However, if you want to update the image right away, you can do what's call a "hard refresh." A regular page refresh won't do it! You can look up how to do that on your specific device!

I hope this helps!
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: picture won't change despite having taken off the items

Postby Banditø » Thu May 25, 2023 2:48 am

marking because sometimes this happens to me and I need to remember how to fix it-

Hello!
My current interests are music, video games, Nissan cars, motorcycles, Twenty Øne Piløts, and archery! Please DM me if you want to talk about any of these <3

AUGUST 18TH - |-/
Banditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me