Which items fit otters?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Which items fit otters?

Postby Lavithetiger » Tue May 23, 2023 2:51 am

So i have a bit of an obsession with otters in this game. So i have a question. What items fit otters? I know probally not alot, since they are a relatively new species, and not one of the "major" species, but i still wanna dress up my otters! 🦦
Lavithetiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Which items fit otters?

Postby Lennie » Tue May 23, 2023 4:20 am

Hiya! As you mentioned, otters are a new lineart and as a result have only one item currently listed in item collections as being "fitted to the species":
    The googly eyes from April Fool's 2023.

That being said, there are creative ways to use items and you may find that certain items (accessories are generally flexible items!) work well with the otter lines.

If you are ever curious about what items will adjust for species linearts/will fit certain linearts by design, I recommend looking at the item collections of users who have shared completed a complete item collection. You can find one such list of users here: Collection Discussion Thread. Once in a user's item collection, you will want to select "Species" > "Otter". ^^
|x|x|xβ”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|xβ””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist