What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

Postby ElLocoPollo » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:54 pm

What about a food truck event? Where you turn in tokens (ingredients) to get food themed pets? And the foods can be from different cultures and have variety like food trucks would!

Some of the items for the event could be like a meatball beanbag chair or tortilla blanket, food related like that
~HisBootTooBig4HisGotDangFeet~
ElLocoPollo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FERALMACHINE » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:00 pm

Tragedy wrote:
Eyeless Jack wrote:
achieve1dream wrote:I haven't looked through the whole thread, so I don't know if this has been mentioned but I would love an endangered species event so we can learn more about animals that need protecting. We could have unusual pets that people might not have heard of before, for example the marine Hawksbill Turtle (there could be a PPS that is turtle egg) or the Vaquita (which is the rarest animal in the world). I love the realistic pets based on real life wild animals. It would be such a cool way to honor such incredible animals as the Sumatran Rhino!!

I agree!!!

I second this! Endangered species would be a cool event.

THIRD THIS!! ^u^ this sounds so fun and educational as well!
ImageImage
i go by machine (formerly eggsquerade and boomboxed)
NB OFFICIAL GABRIEL AND V1 ART?? V2’S REMAINS IN THE GLASS?? HELP ME.

I LOVE ULTRAKILL!!!
signature creditPOOKIE
FERALMACHINE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roxie Taylor » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:59 am

i agree with the endangered species
Roxie Taylor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Louhi » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 am

All around the world theme. Realistic pets from different countries
Louhi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAndFlowers » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:31 am

- A farmer's market! This would open up for a lot of fruit/veggie/"food goods" (such as jellies/pies/etc) themed pets, as well as farmer-themed pets.

- Summer book club! Book-themed pets, as well as papercraft pets. It could also take place somewhere like a library (librarian pets) or a cafe (barista pets, coffee/tea pets). There could even be a subplot about an NPC trying to write their own book?

- TTRPG/Fantasy adventure! Pets with the standard adventuring classes, dice pets, "minifig" pets.

- A tarot/fortune telling event! Pets based off of the major/minor arcana, fortune tellers and "mystics," runes, crystals!

- In a similar vein (no pun intended), maybe an archeology event? Rock formations, "bones," crystals. This may stray too close to the Cave event though.

- Shakespeare event - theater-themed pets (scripts, stagehands, props), pets based off of themes and character from Shakespeare plays. Maybe we travel back to Old England and meet Shakespeare himself?
MoonAndFlowers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleSpud » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:37 am

Japanese or Asian culture ing general would be cool! It would be cool to have both history and present things, like cute decorations and pets for present and war/farming stuff for past and current!

ImageImageImageImage
LittleSpud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comfypvppy » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:46 am

spacemilk wrote:i'd love to see an event about urban legends, cryptids, mythical/paranormal creatures, etc! can't wait for it regardless tho. the summer events are always super fun (:

i love this idea for cryptids & mythical creatures!! it would be awesome to see how the artists transfer the idea of big foot or the mothman into cs pets.

i'd also like to suggest a rave event! items could be plur bracelets, light-up gloves, fans, etc. the pets would be bright colors with funky patterns. maybe we could get pets based off stereotypes too; the wannabe dj, the wookie, the flow guy (they usually bring cool flow toys), the pit bro, the one in some crazy costume, etc!
    dagny ☀︎ she/her ☀︎ adult
    ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
    ohh yeah, it's time to mix
    it up and get ya glow girl

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
    game ☀︎ cr ☀︎ trade ☀︎ art
comfypvppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inverno » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:48 am

I didn’t go through the whole thread so some of these may be repeats. People already have a lot of great ideas.

To do a snow event without it being Christmas, an Arctic expedition theme would be cool, either modern or old style 1840’s. You could even do both by playing off time travel again or have the older expedition be found/rescued

An Old Films theme would be cool. A Trip to the Moon (1902), Charlie Chaplin, Wizard of Oz. If copyright is too much of a problem with some of that, maybe even an Old Film theme in general and you could start in black and white and end in color. Going the animated route would be cool too like old cartoons from the 30’s (Cuphead plays on this style).

A roaring 20’s theme with Art Deco designs. If you want to broaden the theme, you could make it about lots of art styles such as Rococo, Baroque, Impressionist etc.

Under the soil. This is more of a hidden world type of idea seeing Mushrooms, moles and burrowing animals, root systems- perhaps even add in fantasy elements like goblins or gnomes and hobbit holes. This could also work as a “shrunken” experience like The Hidden World of Arrietty, Thumbalina, the game Grounded etc.

People have mentioned heaven and hell, and I think Biblical angels specifically would be really cool on the heaven side. Lots of wings, eyes, and halos. Golds and whites and blues. Perhaps turn it into a celestial four elements theme with angels as air, demons as fire, and find other celestial creatures that can represent earth and water so that it’s not just a straight biblical theme.
Inverno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAndFlowers » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:58 am

Inverno wrote:A roaring 20’s theme with Art Deco designs. If you want to broaden the theme, you could make it about lots of art styles such as Rococo, Baroque, Impressionist etc.

Riffing off this idea, a museum trip event would be really cool, and would allow the art team to experiment with other styles (both eras like the Renaissance, Neoclassicism, etc) and artists themselves (Van Gogh, Dali, etc)
MoonAndFlowers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gay Clown » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:10 am

Year 2 of begging for a circus theme
I think you’re messy, but I’m messy too~

Gay Clown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me