Spotify links

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Spotify links

Postby Cady55again » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:26 pm

Hello!! So I have a fursona I received on CS named Sprinkles, and I have created a spotify playlist for her, there are some songs that have a few explicit words, but I'm unsure if I'm even able to send a link to her playlist or not. Please let me know as I don't want to get in trouble if I do it :]
▶◊Cady55again◊◀

Cady55again

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spotify links

Postby Celozon » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:31 pm

There is a list of what swear words are acceptable to use on our site rules here. If the songs contain other swears then they shouldn't be linked on-site. If you aren't sure you can send in a help ticket with the playlist (and which songs in particular) and staff can check it for you and let you know if its ok to link or not.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spotify links

Postby Cady55again » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:32 pm

Celozon wrote:There is a list of what swear words are acceptable to use on our site rules here. If the songs contain other swears then they shouldn't be linked on-site. If you aren't sure you can send in a help ticket with the playlist (and which songs in particular) and staff can check it for you and let you know if its ok to link or not.

Ty!! I'll send in a help ticket juuust in case ^^
▶◊Cady55again◊◀

Cady55again

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me