i didn't get the pet???

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

i didn't get the pet???

Postby SeriousBusiness » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:42 pm

Hello uh unfortunately I don't have any proof cuz it just happened so i'm just confused?? This is the first time that's ever happened to me and I played since 2016. I just tried exchanging my tokens for the new cat easter box today but after clicking "Trade now!" it just brought me back to the same page and I got confused cuz I was like wait which outcome did i get? so I went to check my pets and nothing! so i looked at the archives as well and it didnt show i had any of them as well what???

yo it's like Totoro scammed my 4 tokens T-T what the heck happened please help lol this is not much but getting tokens for me especially right now is hard since I'm busy for college I can't afford to lose any since I wanna collect them all :')

edit: i don't know if this is part of the april fools and i don't think it is so i hope someone can help me with this?
Image Image Image
•─────────────♢˖°˖˖°˖♢─────────────•
♤♡♢ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 ♢♡♤
SeriousBusiness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: i didn't get the pet???

Postby Celozon » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:58 am

Anytime tokens are exchanged for pets, there is actually a trade that goes through between you and the NPC account, which shows up in your trade center. Thats how the tokens are removed from your account. If there isn't a trade showing the tokens were taken then your tokens should be safe ^^

My best guess as to what happened was either just a simple loading issue where it wasn't able to load the page properly, or if you traded in for a pet and then hit the back button on your browser and try to trade in for another pet, the trade-in will not go through. That is normal, I believe its to stop people from trading in more than they intend since when you hit the back button, it does not update your token count from the last trade-in. This can also make it look like tokens 'disappear' when you refresh, but its really just from the last successful trade-in.

If you still have concerns about it though feel free to send in a help ticket and we will do what we can to help!
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: i didn't get the pet???

Postby SeriousBusiness » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:13 am

Thank you for the reply! But the thing is, while there was indeed no transaction that showed in my history, the tokens still disappeared . I had 6 tokens but I ended up having 2 left. The last trade I did was with the butterfly bunny before I tried for a cat box but when I checked, I didn't really have another extra bunny nor did I get a cat or any other pet. I even checked the archives just to be sure and yeaaaa. I don't really know what happened cuz I never had any problems like this before. I'll definitely send a ticket tho cuz that's a weird bug. The tokens literally just vanished fr💀
Image Image Image
•─────────────♢˖°˖˖°˖♢─────────────•
♤♡♢ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 ♢♡♤
SeriousBusiness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me