little easter event question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

little easter event question

Postby BlueBlue » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:14 am

Hi! So sorry, but I was just wondering how the adopting works for the Easter event? Specifically, how does the stocking work? Will these three become unavailable after rollover today, or will more be added? If they stay, will they stay the whole time, or will they be gone eventually? I just like to be able to have a plan haha :) thank you for your time!
BlueBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: little easter event question

Postby Lennie » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:30 am

Hiya!
    Both the free adopts and the token adopts will be available for the entire event! New pets/items are generally added every day throughout the duration of the event, adding on to the total available adoptables. You can only adopt "free" pets once (to their designated limits), but so long as you have the tokens, there are no limits to the number of token outcomes that you can adopt.

When no new pets are to be released, there will be an announcement! At that point, users will generally be given a few extra days to token hunt further and then after token hunting closes, users will have a specified number of days to turn in their tokens for pets.
    All pets will no longer be available for adoption after the end of the event. ^^
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist