Vanishing Image?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Vanishing Image?

Postby ♥RaspberryRedPanda♥ » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:16 pm

Hello!
I recently got back into CS and wanted to make a new signature, but one of my images only stays visible for a couple minutes before reverting to the tiny question mark “image unavailable” sign (as is present currently). That’s the especially weird part; it works perfectly fine for a short while, and then suddenly doesn’t.
I would put it in this post, but it most likely would do the same oof

What’s going on?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage Credits: © © ©
♥RaspberryRedPanda♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vanishing Image?

Postby Celozon » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:52 pm

I'd suggest uploading the image onto an image upload site and see if that works better, it looks like right now its being pulled directly from wherever it was posted on the internet, and from what I understand some sites will have their images set to only work for a certain number of views/amount of time. I believe this is usually to cut down on data usage for the sites hosting the images.

I've encountered something like this myself on a site where I had uploaded some of my own images to it, and then use them in my sig, but they would only work for a day or so before they would break. Essentially it was built into the images themselves so there was no way to fix it other than uploading elsewhere. Not sure if its the same thing here but uploading to a reliable image upload site should fix the issue regardless ^^
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me