New player, Question about the archive

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

New player, Question about the archive

Postby LeporidaeDaze » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:07 am

Hi I'm new and was curious about the archive. I noticed the current month we're on (March 2023) isn't filled out fully? I realize rarities are not assigned until next month's batch is released (or when all pets are grown?) but i noticed i have a still growing pet that isn't shown on the archive, specifically this one-
Also i have 2nd gen snake eggs that aren't there either? basically im just wondering if the archive is like "a work in progress" as everyone's pets are growing for the month.
LeporidaeDaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New player, Question about the archive

Postby Celozon » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:38 am

Outcomes are not added to the archives until they are fully grown. That particular horse outcome is still growing at 25 days now, so thats why it hasn't been added yet. We do have a monthly outcomes thread for each month which keeps track of all outcomes, grown and still growing;
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4837840

A new thread is posted every month, and can be found in the CS Discussions board, its usually pinned at the top of the board so its easy to find. Our archives are usually updated within a day or two of an outcome becoming full grown, but it is updated manually, so sometimes it can take a bit for them to be added.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me