Can I offer USD for an oekaki commission?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Can I offer USD for an oekaki commission?

Postby .ludicrous. » Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:56 am

I've been a part of some amazing species' communities within cs and I have a few ideas on species of my own I'd love to introduce and build into a community. I don't have much to offer cs-wise so I was wondering if I was allowed to post in Looking For Art to offer some pets + USD for someone to draw my species' or if there's another way I can advertise that?
.ludicrous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Can I offer USD for an oekaki commission?

Postby Panne » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:12 am

You can offer USD as long as there is also some form of CS option to choose from (C$, pets, or items). USD cannot be the only option in that forum. In addition, any discussion pertaining to USD payment has to be done offsite on something like Discord, Toyhouse, or anything else that follows CS rules to link. You must also include a link/username/handle for offsite discussion in your post if this is the route you wish to go, to make it clear that any USD discussion will be happening offsite.

USD only options are only applicable to oekaki art/adopts, as that is considered on topic since the artwork was created inside a CS forum. If you only want to offer USD to commission someone, you can advertise that in your signature or offsite instead.

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items