please lock

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

please lock

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:44 am

okay so,, I was coloring in some adopts, accidently posted it to the colored in page instead of the adopts one... so I deleted it, thinking it would just delete the post and now the actual drawing becuase I'm dumb

however, I hit the back arrow on my computer and was able to get back to editor, but when I hit save, it doesn't actually save despite saying it is. PLS HELP HOW DO I GET THEM BACK I really liked these adopts 😭

edit: so I was able to screenshot them to my computer thankfully, I may just have to post the adopts in the post below the oekaki thing, still very annoying though
Last edited by WarriorcatKitty on Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

Call me Autumn or Wolf !! <3
✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/she/her/they/them||ND||therian✨

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: Cartoons/Animation (specifically hyperfixated on hazbin hotel atm), Drawing, Animal Jam, WolfQuest, Warrior Cats.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze rn they are the bestest friend ever <3
✨🌕✨
"late at night, when the stars don't look quite right..."
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HELP ACCIDENTLY DELETED SMTH ON OEKAKI

Postby Panne » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:07 am

You'll get better help sending in a help ticket, as this is not something regular users can help you with. If there is a way to recover your drawing, staff will be able to help (:

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items