Are lions a "special" pet only for events/cat litters?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Are lions a "special" pet only for events/cat litters?

Postby CHINARIZING » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:55 pm

Hi, so I was wondering why there couldn't be more lion monthlies. So I searched it up in the Suggestions forum and got this answer from Seasonal, stating that they're only for events and special outcomes for cat litters.

Is this true? Where can I find this was stated? I'm very curious since lions are without a doubt an unanimous playerbase favorite, lol.

CHINA ๐Ÿฒ HE/HIM | ADULT PLAYER | ASIAN-AMERICAN
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
TRADE THREAD | ART THREAD | ART STORE

art, my OCs, working out, pins/buttons, charms/keychains, E/SE Asian cultures, WACA, WoF, SU, MLP, Minecraft, countries, bully breeds, country personifications, pop punk, alt rock, indie, midwest emo, flags, furry visnovels, obscure horror, early Internet

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CHINARIZING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Are lions a "special" pet only for events/cat litters?

Postby Panne » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:03 am

I don't think it's directly stated anywhere in any official threads. However, Admin Assistants are one of the most knowledgable staff on the site, so Seasonals answer is one of the most reliable you are going to get.

Limited species like lions are meant to feel special, and probably aren't released as often to preserve that feeling.

โ•ญxxxxxxxxx.โ•ฎโ•ฐxxxxxxxxx.โ•ฏ
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
Panne

My pets