Question tradeing

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Question tradeing

Postby JJviolx » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:51 pm

When I trade I look at the color stuff at the bottom of it and also trade a orange thing is that how I trade? Or am I doing some thing wrong do I have to trade based on what the people like? I do not understand :(
Hi I’m starting to play
JJviolx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question tradeing

Postby JJviolx » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:53 pm

Bump
Hi I’m starting to play
JJviolx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JJviolx » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:01 pm

Bump
Hi I’m starting to play
JJviolx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeatrixDaybreak » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:06 pm

Hey, for future reference, you're not supposed to bump your question until after it falls off the page! You may get in trouble for spam.

As for trading, it is a lot more complex than that. Typically you can trade fairly based on what year a pet was released, the rarity it displays on the bottom of the pet, and how much demand it has. It also depends on the preferences of the person you're trading!

There are lots of trading guides on the CS discussion section, and if you want to really get deep in the complicated system of rates and demand, Horror's list is a good reference guide!
BeatrixDaybreak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JJviolx » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:00 am

Ohok! And sorry I did not know
Hi I’m starting to play
JJviolx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:23 am

If you are still having trouble figuring out trading, feel free to send in a help ticket to site staff and we can help explain anything you may still be confused about. If you can include more details that would be helpful as well so we know what you are referring to.

I also suggest checking out the Introductions board which has a bunch of guides for newbies linked on it which include some basic information on trading and navigating the site (those are stickied at the top of the board). We also have a thread here where you can ask if a trade is fair before accepting it (if the thread gets locked, check the last page for a link to the new one, we remake threads once they get to be 900 pages or so). If you are unsure on a trade, I suggest sending it as a suggestion first, then you can ask about it and know if it needs changes before it gets accepted.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me