What is Horror's List???

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

What is Horror's List???

Postby pawow » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:43 am

I am a returning player and am a bit confused when people keep referring to "list pets" and "the list". What is the list? Is that the same thing as horror's list? I just saw someone that said they follow "horror's list". Can someone please explain? Thank you!
pawow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What is Horror's List???

Postby darkspawn » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:41 am

Hi there! The "list' is quite literally a list of the site's most valuable pets. These pets are worth far above their rarity tag and were ranked into tiers by the creator from most to least valuable. The original list has since been discontinued - as many players felt that it was inaccurate due to too few updates. Horror's list was created by the user Horror in hopes of creating a new and accurate list of these high value pets.

Here is Horror's list.

Horror's list added many pets "as high value" that the list did not have on it. So when someone says they follow Horror's list they are essentially saying they count those newly added pets as list pets and follow the new values Horror has attributed to them.

─────────────────────────
she/her. i like drawing & gaming. my art
darkspawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What is Horror's List???

Postby pawow » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:55 am