requesting help regarding accidental trade

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

requesting help regarding accidental trade

Postby isl » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:25 am

hi! wondering if theres anyway to get myself out of the situation im in. i accidentally accepted a trade while i was pretty much falling asleep - i would have most definitely declined the trade as it went against my trade rules but i didnt realise what had happened until the morning. i messaged the person i traded with and asked for a trade back + even offered to give them a gift back on top of it. i had tried very hard for years to get the pet i accidentally traded to them and im really upset and want to know if there is anyway for me to get my pet back as they are already aware i accepted it accidentally but refuse to trade back

˖˚ ও 𝆬 🍱 ̫ isla - irish - equestrian - she/her
isl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: requesting help regarding accidental trade

Postby Black.Wings » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:26 am

You can send in a help ticket and the mods may be able to reverse it for you
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby isl » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:27 am

Black.Wings wrote:You can send in a help ticket and the mods may be able to reverse it for you

how do i do that? sorry ive never been in this situation before in all the years ive played 😭

isl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:28 am

isl wrote:
Black.Wings wrote:You can send in a help ticket and the mods may be able to reverse it for you

how do i do that? sorry ive never been in this situation before in all the years ive played 😭

Click "Help" at the top and then "Get help from staff" There you should be able to create your ticket
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby isl » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:30 am

Black.Wings wrote:
isl wrote:

Click "Help" at the top and then "Get help from staff" There you should be able to create your ticket

thank you!

isl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me