Dress DOWN

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Dress DOWN

Postby Amiko » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:04 am

I've tried to no avail to take items off my pets that have been dressed up for YEARS...but no matter what I do the items wont go back into the categories they just keep floating around the page with my mouse. Its really frustrating when you want to undress a pet... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

I really wish there was a button to remove all items from the pets like there used to be.

Note: If i just click on the items nothing even moves, if I try to drag them they don't stop floating around my screen with my mouse. If I try to use the box thing at the bottom of the page it selects everything and then NOTHING happens when I try to move it with the mouse bottom.

came for the RP, stayed for the trades
Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dress DOWN

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:08 am

I get you, it's SUPER annoying. I didn't know there was a button to remove items before... Do you know why they took it down? Anyways, maybe try refreshing the page?
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot!
If the prices are too high, please let me know; I don't know how high/low to price them!! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amiko » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:10 am

The button was there years ago, idk why they took it away but now its just a mess lol.
I've sadly tried refreshing and nothing happened :( All the items just kept going right back on the pets.

came for the RP, stayed for the trades
Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:11 am

Amiko wrote:The button was there years ago, idk why they took it away but now its just a mess lol.
I've sadly tried refreshing and nothing happened :( All the items just kept going right back on the pets.

Oh! :( Maybe try sending a help ticket to chicken smoothie?
JUST CAME BACK FROM HIATUS !
Coming back after a hiatus! I didn't check my oekaki notifs, and had 1k+ unread. I don't have the time to check them all, unfortunately, so if there is something you'd like me to check/be aware of, please PM me! <33 I hope you understand! (art coms are still open, for USD only and considering c$)

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot!
If the prices are too high, please let me know; I don't know how high/low to price them!! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:23 am

You should be able to removed all items by using the selection box icon (screenshot below) to drag and select all the items, then clicking back to the mouse pointer icon and then click and drag the items off the pet and back into the item selection area. You'll also need to save when you are done or it will go back to how it was before.

I'm not sure if you mean that the items still seemed to be attached the mouse pointer even when you let go of the mouse button? They should drop wherever you let go of the mouse button, but they may float around a bit if you try to let go of them in an area of the screen they can't be placed (like the empty area between the pet and the item selection). You may also try logging in on another browser and see if it has the same issue there.

If you are still having trouble with it I'd suggest sending in a help ticket since regular users are unlikely to be able to help with this.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me