is there a guide on C$ for items?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

is there a guide on C$ for items?

Postby TANKMEN » Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:26 pm

i've scoured all of the rarity guides but i can't seem to find anything :( is there a guide on what to pay C$ wise for different items? namely, out of shop items. thanks for any help!
Image TANK » THEY/XEY/SHE/PUP

------Autistic Adult PF-DID system
------Ex-2009 player
------PPS Collector and forever child!
PFP: @jijistu
TANKMEN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: is there a guide on C$ for items?

Postby darkspawn » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:38 pm

I don't think there is a guide on items for C$. It's definitely something that would be useful for many players, but probably hasn't been made yet because trade data on items is hard to find. Your best bet for finding what your items are worth is probably using the search system on this thread. This thread also links to older versions of itself that have been locked so if you can't find what you're looking for in this one, you can keep searching back. If anyone has a better thread I welcome it because it's something I could use too lol!

─────────────────────────
she/her. i like drawing & gaming. my art
darkspawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: is there a guide on C$ for items?

Postby TANKMEN » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:47 pm

darkspawn wrote:I don't think there is a guide on items for C$. It's definitely something that would be useful for many players, but probably hasn't been made yet because trade data on items is hard to find. Your best bet for finding what your items are worth is probably using the search system on this thread. This thread also links to older versions of itself that have been locked so if you can't find what you're looking for in this one, you can keep searching back. If anyone has a better thread I welcome it because it's something I could use too lol!

thank you very much!! yeah, ive been looking around and it seems its a bit of a wild west in terms of trading. im guessing because theres just so many items and they all tend to blend together, theyre harder to place to any specific worth. ill definitely start reporting any item for C$ trades i do, incase that helps someone in the future!
Image TANK » THEY/XEY/SHE/PUP

------Autistic Adult PF-DID system
------Ex-2009 player
------PPS Collector and forever child!
PFP: @jijistu
TANKMEN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups