trading with family members

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

trading with family members

Postby ChrysanthemumT. » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:52 am

hi, my question basically is how do you trade with your family members without getting one of us banned? Cause this happened to my sister before where I traded her something without taking anything in return and as a result she got banned. I want to trade with my sisters but I'm not sure how to ensure that we don't get banned.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 22 people.
I have received 19 gifts.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 1 nukes.

Knock Knock

----------
Ach-
----------
Bless you

🌼The Chrysanthemum Giveaway🌼

Please click! : )

ChrysanthemumT.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading with family members

Postby ChrysanthemumT. » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:55 am

bump
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 22 people.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 1 nukes.

Knock Knock

----------
Ach-
----------
Bless you

ChrysanthemumT.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrysanthemumT. » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:08 am

ChrysanthemumT. wrote:hi, my question basically is how do you trade with your family members without getting one of us banned? Cause this happened to my sister before where I traded her something without taking anything in return and as a result she got banned. I want to trade with my sisters but I'm not sure how to ensure that we don't get banned.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 22 people.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 1 nukes.

Knock Knock

----------
Ach-
----------
Bless you

ChrysanthemumT.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrysanthemumT. » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:28 am

ChrysanthemumT. wrote:hi, my question basically is how do you trade with your family members without getting one of us banned? Cause this happened to my sister before where I traded her something without taking anything in return and as a result she got banned. I want to trade with my sisters but I'm not sure how to ensure that we don't get banned.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 22 people.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 1 nukes.

Knock Knock

----------
Ach-
----------
Bless you

ChrysanthemumT.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXxAetherxXx » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:31 am

What I would do is put your family members' names in your trade settings. I put all my irls in there at the top basically just with a message like "to mods- xxx and I are related/friends so we may trade unfairly, don't ban us!"
xXxAetherxXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrysanthemumT. » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:36 am

xXxAetherxXx wrote:What I would do is put your family members' names in your trade settings. I put all my irls in there at the top basically just with a message like "to mods- xxx and I are related/friends so we may trade unfairly, don't ban us!"

Ah ok thank you :)
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 22 people.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 1 nukes.

Knock Knock

----------
Ach-
----------
Bless you

ChrysanthemumT.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXxAetherxXx » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:42 am

ChrysanthemumT. wrote:
xXxAetherxXx wrote:What I would do is put your family members' names in your trade settings. I put all my irls in there at the top basically just with a message like "to mods- xxx and I are related/friends so we may trade unfairly, don't ban us!"

Anytime!
xXxAetherxXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:54 am

ChrysanthemumT. wrote:

Just as a heads up, these kinds of notes in your trade settings/rule or in your signature are not generally taken into consideration in cases of trading concerns:
Burrito Bunny wrote:Also, just a side note, those warnings people put in their sigs/rules don't really have any impact because they are easily faked and having a sibling still doesn't allow you to cheat.

Coming back to your original question, the site rules state:
Rules for the Site and Forum wrote:
  • You may play on the same IP address or device as other people with no consequences as long as you obey the rules. There is no need to publicly identify these accounts by naming others who play with you in your profile or trade rules.
  • If you're trading with other people they have to be players accessing the site for their own enjoyment and not just accounts attributed to real people which exist to give you pets or make unfair trades with you.
  • You may exchange gifts or occasionally make unfair trades with your friends, family, or other users accessing CS from the same device or IP address. However, a majority of trades should be fair and gifts should not consistently benefit only one account.

So long as one account is not benefiting exclusively from the existence of another account, there should not be an issue. ^^
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXxAetherxXx » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:03 am

Lennie wrote:
ChrysanthemumT. wrote:

Just as a heads up, these kinds of notes in your trade settings/rule or in your signature are not generally taken into consideration in cases of trading concerns:
Burrito Bunny wrote:Also, just a side note, those warnings people put in their sigs/rules don't really have any impact because they are easily faked and having a sibling still doesn't allow you to cheat.

Coming back to your original question, the site rules state:
Rules for the Site and Forum wrote:
  • You may play on the same IP address or device as other people with no consequences as long as you obey the rules. There is no need to publicly identify these accounts by naming others who play with you in your profile or trade rules.
  • If you're trading with other people they have to be players accessing the site for their own enjoyment and not just accounts attributed to real people which exist to give you pets or make unfair trades with you.
  • You may exchange gifts or occasionally make unfair trades with your friends, family, or other users accessing CS from the same device or IP address. However, a majority of trades should be fair and gifts should not consistently benefit only one account.

So long as one account is not benefiting exclusively from the existence of another account, there should not be an issue. ^^

Oh, I wasn't aware. Sorry bout giving a false answer.
xXxAetherxXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: trading with family members, etc

Postby ChrysanthemumT. » Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:27 am

Thank you so much for all the answers! But I recently had another problem, they gave me that warning sign about possibly having another account. So now I'm like extremely anxious and scared that one of us might get banned. We all live in one household right now so like... ._.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 22 people.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 1 nukes.

Knock Knock

----------
Ach-
----------
Bless you