How do I know if I have "list" pets?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How do I know if I have "list" pets?

Postby Charbee » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:01 am

I've been a member since 2011 and I still know nothing about what the "list" is. My only goal is to get the UR Bee but I never have good enough offers for auctions but they never elaborate what I need?

If it helps here's almost every rare and up I have accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=4869132&userid=206448 , 29 pages
Charbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do I know if I have "list" pets?

Postby acura, » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:25 pm

hihi!

ill do my best to explain this as i use to struggle with list pets also. (not to be confused with WISHlist pets)

a basic summary of list pets are high demand pets which use to be put onto a certain 'list' of pets; this list of pets consisted of different tiers and different worths, but the three main tiers which are known are the advent lists (lowest), september lists (middle) and the main lists (highest, this is where your UR Bee would sit).

Of course now, the continual update of the list has been discontinued, though many people still use it as reference to trading. this is the discontinued thread here. any pets which sit within any of the three tiers ive mentioned are considered "list pets"; if it helps, simply click the "pictured advent/september/main list" and it will allow you to visually see which pets are considered list pets rather than just the names. from what i saw from a quick glance at your rares group, there doesnt seem to be any list pets unfortunately.

im not here to educate you on what list pets are worth, since that would take quite a bit of detail and communication (which i severly lack bc i lack vocab skills LOL) but a UR Bee is worth roughly 2.5-3 nons = 25-36 MA (MA = pets which sit in the middle of the advent list) = 250-450 2009 rares. (this worth is as of now, though can fluctuate with time and with demand; also depends on the person you're trading)
Nons are used frequently as an easy reference to the worth of pets in the main list; nons are these dogs here (answered previously by another user, scroll a little bit below to images). So basically, you're looking to get 3 non dogs for a UR Bee.

I'd highly recommend using these threads to help you achieve your goal!
-Is This a Fair Trade Thread
- How Much is This Pet Worth Thread
- VR (very rare) and OMGSR (oh my gosh so rare) Successful Trades
- Guide to Trading Every CS Pet Thread << highly recommend this thread, has lots of definitions of terms that will help you get to your goal!

It can be quite daunting and overwhelming to begin with, so take your time and learn at your own pace! it took me a while to fully grasp what list pets were and how it worked :>

have a wonderful day/night!
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bellarocks123a » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:32 pm

The first post on the discontinued rares list helps explain general information. In terms of trading and figuring out pet worths, this might help too

1 Non = 10-12 MA's = 100-150 09' Rares
0.75 Non = 8-9 MA's = 75-92 09' Rares
0.5 Non or 1 Sorb = 5-7 MA's = 50-75 09' Rares
0.25 Non = 3-4 MA's = 25-37 09' Rares
1 MA (Mid Advent) = 7-9 09' Rares

"Non" comes from the tier of all the pets starting with "non" in the pet names; nonjewel, non-coon, nonswirl moon, and nontag
MA stands for mid advent list pets

Hello :)

I have a 23 page WL. Trade with me here

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 21 people.
I have received 8 gifts.
I have nuked 46 people.
I have received 12 nukes.
Bellarocks123a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horror » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:03 am

Additionally, all list pets are at least Very Rare, not just Rare, and all very rares aren't automatically lists either. Depending on which list guide being used, "list pet" applies to either some or all pets that turned VR in 2013/earlier
They're basically the "rarest" very rares. Old store pets + all OMGSR pets are also always considered lists

these are the most valuable pets in your group;

-purple batdog --- about 2-3 MA. This has always been a list so majority of people will honor its value
-blue spotted october (1 MA) & red light stripe (0.5MA) also turned VR a long time ago and are considered lists if you trade by rarity placement

rainbow corgi - at least an MA, some may value up to 1.5
alpaca consistent MA

these are also technically just regular pets, but have increased demand that makes them valuable
rare warrior cat (0.5 MA) & malk elemental cat (1 MA) & these three zodiacs (2-3 09 rares each, some may round to 0.5 MA each)

if we add up the above pets that brings you to about 0.75 Non to the low end of 1 non
I didn't count up everything else precisely, but the rest of your group's bulk may add to about the same roughly, which might bring you up to 2 nons max total

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery