searching for specific pets question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

searching for specific pets question

Postby Nunavik » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:47 am

Is there a way to look for specific pet besides the archives? I'm looking for an overall list of snakes and betta fish pets available on the game, but going through the archives page-by-page is tedious.

I don't think there is, but I've only been playing on this site for a total of a few months. Please let me know!
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

─────────────────────
cze 🌿 she/her 🌵 adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: searching for specific pets question

Postby Lennie » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:30 am

There isn't a search engine type system outside of the archive for narrowing down specific types of pets, but there are a handful of useful user-made guides that break down total numbers of released pets within collections!

The "How many pets are on CS?" pet collection guide breaks down total number of pets released on the site by lineart type, as well as by some more specific categories of sorting. The user who made the forum is open to taking requests for different categorizations if you don't see something currently listed now. ^^
    While snakes have yet to be added, as they are a new species as of 2022, a breakdown of all bettas on the site can be seen here!

Another list would be the one created by DaDwarf, A Complete Pet Collection Count Guide, which breaks down collections by year and then month, labeling the number of each type of release under each month. This list also has yet to include snakes as it has yet to be updated through 2022.

A number of users also have "complete" collections of snakes, which may be useful for your reference. I'll link my own group for snakes here, which includes the store snake litter that was recently released: snakes!
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist