what happens to pets when a user doesn't exist

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

what happens to pets when a user doesn't exist

Postby miskit » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:14 pm

do they just sit in the account forever or does the pound eventually relinquish them? I ask because I've run into many accounts over the years that "Don't exist" but they still have all of their pets sitting in their accounts such as this user for example
I can only ever find these users when I'm looking at old trades and revisit the user's profile to find that they're non-existent

Is there somewhere I can make a list of all of these accounts and have the pets transferred to the pound? or is it that they will not be removed for a different purpose? (like if the user has access to recover their account and never did so the pets are there until the user potentially re-activates? just a guess)
mostly wondering if the mods/admins know about these kinds of accounts with hundreds of pets collecting dust from seemingly deleted users
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: what happens to pets when a user doesn't exist

Postby Zeena » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:30 pm

Hey there,
It depends on why the account "doesn't exist". Some may be due to cheating/etc. and then their pets will eventually make it to the pound as they're not transferred all at once. Sometimes accounts don't exist when users change their email address and haven't activated the account, so those accounts would not have their pets sent to the pound. There may be other reasons as well but these would be the most common situations.
There's no need to make a list of these accounts for us. ^^

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: what happens to pets when a user doesn't exist