Pen pressure not working in Oekaki

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Pen pressure not working in Oekaki

Postby SHIFTING TENDONS » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:26 am

I have no pen pressure in Oekaki despite having pressure in Clip Studio Paint.
    I use Chrome, but I tested it in both Microsoft Edge and Firefox and it doesn't work with either.
    I've turned Windows Ink both on and off multiple times.
    I've switched from Chickenpaint/2.0 to Chibipaint and back and that's done nothing.
    My tablet and Chrome are both up to date.
    The only thing of note is that it worked before and during the whole issue with the color box turning white. I turned Hardware Acceleration off to fix it and not long after it stopped working. I've tried turning it back on and it did nothing.
    Nothing from this thread seems to be of any help.

I'm not sure if anything can be done, but I wanted to post this anyways since not having pen pressure is annoying.

x
x
x

James/Bug/Pluto 💜

He/Him

Currently having some
health issues, please
be patient with me.

Pwyw Art Shop

Image Image Image
SHIFTING TENDONS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pen pressure not working in Oekaki

Postby Panne » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:57 am

Have you tried completely reinstalling your tablet driver or checking if there are any broswer specific settings? Is your computer up to date as well? Have you installed any new or updated plugins/ extensions/ addons that might be interfering with chickenpaint? I know you read the oekaki problems and solution thread so you've likely done these, but since you didn't mention them I thought I'd check. I really can't think of any other solutions, it seems like theres many reasons it may not be working and there might not be a clear or easy fix unfortunately.

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHIFTING TENDONS » Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:17 am

Panne wrote:
    Have you tried completely reinstalling your tablet driver or checking if there are any broswer specific settings? Is your computer up to date as well? Have you installed any new or updated plugins/ extensions/ addons that might be interfering with chickenpaint? I know you read the oekaki problems and solution thread so you've likely done these, but since you didn't mention them I thought I'd check. I really can't think of any other solutions, it seems like theres many reasons it may not be working and there might not be a clear or easy fix unfortunately.

I have completely uninstalled and then reinstalled my driver. I turned off all my extensions, my computer is up to date.
    I had my friends see if they were having issues and all of them had no issues.
    From what I can tell it seems to be something wrong on my end, and until I can figure it out I don't think there's much I can do.

x
x
x

James/Bug/Pluto 💜

He/Him

Currently having some
health issues, please
be patient with me.

Pwyw Art Shop

Image Image Image
SHIFTING TENDONS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHIFTING TENDONS » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:21 am

I don't think anyone else was having this specific issue, but just in case I'll post the fix I found.
    In order to draw with pen pressure on Oekaki I had to exit out of my tablet driver. That's it. That's all I had to do this entire time.

x
x
x

James/Bug/Pluto 💜

He/Him

Currently having some
health issues, please
be patient with me.

Pwyw Art Shop

Image Image Image
SHIFTING TENDONS

My pets