Rarity?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Rarity?

Postby Coldfang » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:14 pm

I just started and I noticed when I click on a pet at the bottom there is a rarity bar with a ? Inside it saying unknown.
I guess my question is how do you find out how rare your pet is?
Coldfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rarity?

Postby Kaizoku » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:38 pm

The pet you're referring to just doesn't have it's rarity yet! Rarities are updated manually, every 1-2 months depending on events and this is when you pet will gain a proper rarity tag. I recommend checking out CS Rarities Guide to learn more about the rarity system.

Just to add: if it's a newborn/still growing pet, it will not gain a rarity tag until it is fully grown and the site rarities have been updated!

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coldfang » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:45 pm

I did read something about how the rarity kept changing.
I have a lot of still growing pets that I just got, but a couple of the special event lions I adopted came out adult, but I guess I'll have to wait until it updates to see what they're at.
Thank you for your time :)
Coldfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sel » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:00 am

even fully grown pets sometimes don't get their rarities for a while after they're released, we have to wait until the site staff are able to update the rarities in the archives. for reference, the summer event ended august 7th, but they didn't get their rarities until a couple of days ago.

a lot of people recommend not trading your unknown rarity pets until you know what their rarity is!

also, all of the lions released for lion day were fully-grown! the ones that are on newborn lineart are called PPS (peter pan syndrome) and will stay young forever!
x
x

x
x

hello, my name is sel! i see you've found me!
i love art, but if you stick around long enough
you might get to witness me eating
my entire drawing tablet out of frustration.
she/her | art shop | deviantart | toyhouse
x
x

sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coldfang » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:34 pm

sel wrote:even fully grown pets sometimes don't get their rarities for a while after they're released, we have to wait until the site staff are able to update the rarities in the archives. for reference, the summer event ended august 7th, but they didn't get their rarities until a couple of days ago.

a lot of people recommend not trading your unknown rarity pets until you know what their rarity is!

also, all of the lions released for lion day were fully-grown! the ones that are on newborn lineart are called PPS (peter pan syndrome) and will stay young forever!

You're right about that. I guess I got four of them then cause they're baby looking but fully grown. So cute!
Coldfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me