Help with pet and item trading?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Help with pet and item trading?

Postby sel » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:16 am

sorry mods if this is the wrong forum for this question, I wasn’t sure where the appropriate place to go was

hi! Is there a resource on how to estimate item worth/rarity? I know the “what is this item worth” thread exists but very few people seem to answer questions there so I’d rather just learn to value items myself. And obviously everybody values items a little differently just as with pets, but I don’t think many people are trading one rare for one very common from the same year so I wanna know how to value items that way

If anyone could help or point me in the right direction that’d be great! Thanks!! :3

Also side note, I took a 3 year hiatus and these are some generally accepted things that I remember about trading from about 3 years ago. Are they still followed?
- 3 month rule
- 2 omg so commons = 1 very common (and so forth)
- 1 pet is roughly worth 1 rarity tier less in a pet from the previous year (ex: 1 uncommon 2022 = 1 common 2021)

I remember these being pretty universally adopted “rules”, but since the the rares list seems to have been discontinued i don’t know if the trading economy as a whole has changed too lol

Uhh ya! That’s it, thanks to anyone who can help! :3
x
x

x
x

hello, my name is sel! i see you've found me!
i love art, but if you stick around long enough
you might get to witness me eating
my entire drawing tablet out of frustration.
she/her | art shop | deviantart | toyhouse
x
x

sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help with pet and item trading?

Postby cKy » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:22 am

hey there! for items, theres a worth chart for some of the rarest items + their worth in lists/exlists! hope this helps :)
༺♡༻ scott ༺♡༻ he him ༺♡༻ nzst ༺♡༻ ༺♡༻ th ༺♡༻
i like cky & 96bb & deron miller & bam margera & cds & dvds

“𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢...”
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sel » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:23 am

Ηades wrote:I can't help with the item values unfortunately but yes, all of those pet related unspoken rules are still in use! Horror made a list you can find here that is based on when VRs became VR and such, also including a demand master post to it as well! As far as trading VRs and OMGSRs you can find some successful trades here!

thank you very much! i'll def check those links out to refresh my memory C: i appreciate the info!
x
x

x
x

x
x

sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sel » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:31 am

Catamitee wrote:hey there! for items, theres a worth chart for some of the rarest items + their worth in lists/exlists! hope this helps :)

oh thank you! i do remember some of that now after checking it out; specifically i remember hunting down and trading for some of those items for my collection back in like 2016 but they were worth a lot less back then lol so that helps i will definitely check that out to see what's changed for those older/rarer items!

---

i also need to figure out newer items and how to value them, if anyone has any idea how to go about that lol i do kinda remember that items have always been an abstract concept during trading so maybe they just haven't changed
x
x

x
x

x
x

sel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me