Equivalency

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Equivalency

Postby marniefunnyuser » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:34 pm

New-ish player here, I have a question. How do you like trade for pets fairly? I have a bunch of rares, mostly thanks to the internet event, and I really want to trade up to a very rare but I have no idea how. There's tons of pets I think are awesome but know I probably can't trade for, would anyone mind helping me get an idea of how to make sure I trade fairly? Thank you!!
Hi! I'm Marnie! =) Image
marniefunnyuser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Equivalency

Postby Riley ♥ » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:37 pm

Hi there! I recommend checking out this guide (and bookmarking it too!) Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4470908
It has information on what all the values mean that you'll see on the site, as well as how that translates into rare pets. Most very rare pets are older, from around 2009 or so, unless they're store pets which can sometimes be very rare but newer, depending on how many people buy them. With the recent internet event rares, you probably won't be able to get any very rare pets, as with the way years and rarities work, you would need hundreds of 2022 rares in order to equal 1 2009 rare.
The first few posts on the link I gave is way better at explaining this than I am though!
there was an image here but discord broke, please stand by

☆ riley ❤ she/her ❤ adult ☆
art shopart gallery
alikinscastkitty
☆ artist for goobies

design tos
toyhouse
oekaki

Riley ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist