Returning to CS

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Returning to CS

Postby lalern » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:35 pm

Hey guys, kind of a weird question but.. here goes

I was on here all the time yearsss ago and took a pretty long break (life came up and then i couldn’t remember my login, my email was deactivated, etc), but I’m back on for the first time and while it’s great to be back! :) i’ve noticed most of my pets are gone?

I’d brush it off to just a long time inactive possibly, but I still have about ten of my original pets left, so it doesn’t seem as if they were all just wiped out. Has this happened to anyone, or does anyone have any ideas as to what could have happened?

I’m just curious to be honest. Thanks so much!
lalern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Returning to CS

Postby Celozon » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:59 am

Pets wouldn't disappear off your account without there being some record of it in your trade center (theoretically they could have been deleted but thats really the only other option). If you are still concerned about it though, I suggest sending in a Help Ticket. This board is mainly for issues that regular users can help with. This sort of issue would be better sent to staff directly since regular users can't really help with it ^^
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me