Custom intro trade group//Answered

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Custom intro trade group//Answered

Postby Aseria Greane » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:38 pm

How do people change the group that you see first when you go to trade them? I wanna do it but I don't know how to. Do I have to name it something specific to change the order, or is it something I can change in settings?
Last edited by Aseria Greane on Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
REC

C$ Shop Art dump Kalons
Art Dump²
✿ ✿ ✿
they/them | demi enby
Hydrate or diedrate
✿ ✿ ✿
yeahhhhh so like discord
broke a lot. trying to fix it very very slowly
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✿ ✿ ✿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
baking my way to my pc dream next meal
✿ ✿ ✿
BATT. LOW
Aseria Greane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Custom intro trade group

Postby Lennie » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:02 pm

While you cannot change the name of the "Pets without a group" group, you can control if it is visible to other users when they go to trade you! If the group is hidden, the next open group that shows for you will be the group that users are greeted by. Group names are sorted by the first character in the title, with 1 coming before 2, a before b, etc. - you can therefore change the second group's name to be the name that users will first see ^^

To change a group's visibility setting in trades, you will want to select "Change trade settings", which is on the bottom left hand side of the screen under "This Group". If the setting is set to "Currently disabled", the group will not show to potential trade partners.
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Custom intro trade group

Postby Aseria Greane » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:39 pm

Lennie wrote:
    While you cannot change the name of the "Pets without a group" group, you can control if it is visible to other users when they go to trade you! If the group is hidden, the next open group that shows for you will be the group that users are greeted by. Group names are sorted by the first character in the title, with 1 coming before 2, a before b, etc. - you can therefore change the second group's name to be the name that users will first see ^^

To change a group's visibility setting in trades, you will want to select "Change trade settings", which is on the bottom left hand side of the screen under "This Group". If the setting is set to "Currently disabled", the group will not show to potential trade partners.

ooooooooooh I didn't even know that was possible for the default group! Thank ya
ImageImageImage
REC

C$ Shop Art dump Kalons
Art Dump²
✿ ✿ ✿
they/them | demi enby
Hydrate or diedrate
✿ ✿ ✿
yeahhhhh so like discord
broke a lot. trying to fix it very very slowly
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✿ ✿ ✿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
baking my way to my pc dream next meal