Can't Log Into My Old Account From 2016

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Can't Log Into My Old Account From 2016

Postby DDustyy03 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:39 pm

So i made and account in 2016 and i absolutely loved this game so much, the problem is i cant change the old password for my account because i used an old school email that i no longer have access to. I used a help ticket and sent another email in response to it as well but i haven't gotten any answer. Do the mods only reply to help messages on weekdays? If so then that's completely fine i just really want to get back into my account again and have access to all of my pets and friends i made again. Thank you :)
Last edited by Celozon on Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not share information that can be used to determine your age
DDustyy03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Can't Log Into My Old Account From 2016

Postby Grunge » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:41 pm

Staff are relatively busy doing other things usually, but I'm sure they'll get back to you soon. Also, be careful having another account because you'll get banned.
Leaving.
Grunge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DDustyy03 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:45 pm

I only made this account to see if my old one was still active, ill gladly delete this one if i could get into my old one i just really want that account back

I still haven't gotten any word from the CS staff about this, is there another way to get a hold of them? Keep in mind, i will GLADLY delete this account if i can get my old account back, i just really really want to know if anyone has any other way to contact them. I've set up a help ticket And emailed the staff about this but please let me know if anyone knows how to help :)
DDustyy03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:37 pm

DDustyy03 wrote:I still haven't gotten any word from the CS staff about this, is there another way to get a hold of them? Keep in mind, i will GLADLY delete this account if i can get my old account back, i just really really want to know if anyone has any other way to contact them. I've set up a help ticket And emailed the staff about this but please let me know if anyone knows how to help :)

I had the same thing happen to me. I forgot about my old account for years, and eventually remembered Chickensmoothie existed. I didnt have access to the email that was attached to it, so I made this account and submitted a help ticket. I believe it took a week or so before they were able to get back to me. Sorren Fay was able to ask me some questions about my old account to verify I was who I said I was, and then she was able to transfer all my stuff onto this account. You'll get a response, it's just going to take some time. Especially since we just had the big summer event; there's a lot more help tickets than usual I'm sure. You'll hear back!

edit: make sure you're not bumping this too often. That can be considered spam by the staff. Try only bumping this forum when it moves onto the second page.
Last edited by Pyca on Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and
share a computer/IP address!

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

January 19th is my birthday : )
I collect pets with that date!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DDustyy03 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:37 pm

bump
DDustyy03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:15 pm

Hi there,

I'm sure one of our staff members will reply to your ticket as soon as possible. Only a select few people can handle cases such as this, and we are quite busy, so it may take a little bit unfortunately. But someone will help you out when they are able to!

Please keep in mind that you should only bump your topic once it has fallen off the front page of the forum it is located in! Doing so sooner is considered spam.

I'm glad you are excited to come back to CS!
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me