Trouble with Oekaki

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Trouble with Oekaki

Postby Crimescenes » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:02 pm

๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•“๐•๐•–๐•ค

While I was drawing in Oekaki, I took a break, switching tabs for an extended period of time. Maybe an 1-3 hours? Chickenpaint reloaded and most of my progress was lost. What I had managed to save was a poorly-drawn not even half finished sketch. But, before Chickenpaint reset, I was halfway through the sketching process. Luckily, I took some screenshots of my progress while I was drawing the deleted lineart. I noticed you can't import images through oekaki, although the drawing was originally made in it. Is there anything I can do to save the art?

I'm not sure how to insert images that don't have a link, but I would love to show you guys the photographs!
~โ˜ฃ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–˜โ˜ฃ~

โ—ฏโ—โ˜ฝโ—โ˜พโ—โ—ฏ

๐•‹โ„๐”ผ โ„‚๐”ธ๐•‹ โ„‚๐•†๐•ƒ๐•ƒ๐”ผโ„‚๐•‹๐•†โ„

โ—ฏโ—โ˜ฝโ—โ˜พโ—โ—ฏ
Crimescenes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trouble with Oekaki

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:12 pm

Hi there,

I'm sorry that happened! Unfortunately there isn't really much you can do other than make sure to save frequently in the future. If your browser decides it needs to reload, unfortunately that progress can be lost. If you haven't saved the art piece recently, that information is not saved to the server and cannot be recovered.

You are not able to import images into oekaki. This is to prevent art theft and help ensure that all work is original or authorized to be used by others. However, you can look at your screen shot to try to remember what you'd done before and recreate it!
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trouble with Oekaki

Postby Crimescenes » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:50 am

Thank you!!