Oekaki Drafts - resolved mods can lock

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Oekaki Drafts - resolved mods can lock

Postby ajax.shup » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:56 am

Hello! In order to separate my characters without clogging my oekaki gallery I have been saving drawings as drafts, and I was wondering if there was a way to delete the oekaki drafts without posting them?

If there is not a way to do this will I be flagged/banned if I post all my drafts only to immediately delete them?
Last edited by ajax.shup on Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━
link
toyhouse

coding credit

████████
• • • • • •
ajax.shup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HEXORCISM » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:45 am

if you close the colour picker / square / wheel / whatever you'd like to call it, there's a 'delete this drawing' link hidden underneath it, so that you can delete your drafts without posting them.

even if you post them to delete them i don't think you'd get in trouble, i see it a lot and most people don't know about the delete link. i've never seen or heard anyone get in trouble for it.
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby ajax.shup » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:51 am

cacophony ! wrote:if you close the colour picker / square / wheel / whatever you'd like to call it, there's a 'delete this drawing' link hidden underneath it, so that you can delete your drafts without posting them.

even if you post them to delete them i don't think you'd get in trouble, i see it a lot and most people don't know about the delete link. i've never seen or heard anyone get in trouble for it.

edit: I did find it thank you so much!
━━━━━━━━
link
toyhouse

coding credit

████████
• • • • • •
ajax.shup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery