Possible?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Possible?

Postby Peyton_Draws » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:31 am

I'm lookin to do some signature updates, and I'm getting to know BBcode pretty well.. I just need to know how to wrap text around an image. Is that possible?
Image Image
Ris says we stand with Ukraine
Peyton_Draws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Possible?

Postby Celozon » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:22 am

If you mean like this;

text
text
text
text
text
text
text
text
text
text
text
text

You can do that by using either 'left' or 'right' code like this;
Code: Select all
[left]text
text
text
text
text
text[/left][left][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?avatar=1030152_1655760485.jpg[/img][/left]text
text
text
text
text
text

The left-most text is put in 'left' code. The image is put in its own separate 'left' code, and the last text can be without code. For using 'right' would just swap that around (right-most text gets put in 'right' code, etc).

You can also use it to just do it for one side;
text
text
text
text
text
text

If you just want text on one side, you don't have to put any coding on the text, you can just drop the image on whichever line you want it to start on and use 'right' or 'left' coding on it, the words will move to go around it, like the image here --->

Unfortunately does not work the same way for center text. There may be some ways to emulate what you want with some more complex coding, like using list or invisible text, etc to push the text and image towards the middle. But nothing simple I can think of right now, others might have some suggestions though if you are specifically wanting to do that with a centered image (I usually keep my bbcode simple myself).
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me