Curious

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Curious

Postby kujo1minamoto » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:17 pm

I'm trying to get every animal on this site I don't care about how rare a pet is everyone else does. but I have to still collect them.... So my question is cause of how new I am to this place, how many of my pets would I have to lose an order to get at least one of these rares. btw I always check every pm's. I'm just asking for info not free pets...you know unless you truly want to help, I won't complain. I'm not asking for trades just info thankyou!!!
kujo1minamoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Curious

Postby kujo1minamoto » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:33 pm

kujo1minamoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ittermat » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:36 pm

I dont think theres a clear answer for this- As everyone values pets differently.. where one person might want to clean you out for a rare/super rare/OMG so rare- others might be more willing to share/trade for much less.

So I dont think anyone can give a specific answer. Just depends on who you trade with I guess.
ImageImage Image

ImageImageImage
Image _____I have giftbombed people over 700 times!!!___Image
My loves:~~ ~~puncturedhearts~~Nanorat~Fennerky~
Ittermat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurora Storm » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:15 pm

Hey there, welcome to CS ^^
    Special events are a great way for newer members to get rare pets without trading for them. Our annual summer event will be starting sometime next month (there will be an announcement on the home page when it starts) and involves "token hunting". You can read a quick guide to token hunting from our 2021 summer event here which will give you an idea of how it works. These tokens can be traded in for pets and items throughout the event, many of which become rare after the event is over. Chicken Smoothie has token events for Easter, the summer vacation (which has a different theme each year), and Halloween - so if you have the time to spend token hunting, these are a great way to build up a collection of rare pets.

I hope that helps, if you have any questions feel free to ask! There is also a great guide to trading here which I'd recommend checking out.
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me