Any Demigirl Pets?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Any Demigirl Pets?

Postby Grunge » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:14 pm

Looking for Demigirl pet designs. Do there happen to be any?
Leaving.
Grunge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Any Demigirl Pets?

Postby Grunge » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:38 pm

b
Leaving.
Grunge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurora Storm » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:48 pm

While the artist says all designs are up for interpretation, this horse from the current month's 2nd gen litter does feature a likeness to the Demigirl flag colours:

Here is a comment made by Lacuna regarding her pride litters:

Lacuna wrote:I'm branching out in my species choices into things that don't have dimorphism but yes, this is my 5th(!) annual pride 2nd gen litter (the first one was in May 2018 if you're looking for it, the rest are June). As always, I generally had something (or multiple things) in mind when creating each outcome, but any outcome you find fits your pride flag is totally cool to call whatever you want! Because they're second gens the colors are chosen from the parents, and therefore may not exactly match flags.

Please feel free to suggest additional pet designs you'd like to see here.

Also just a quick note to say there is no need to bump your post until it falls off the first page - as this forum moves fairly slowly, you shouldn't need to bump threads at all before getting a response ^^
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grunge » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:07 pm

Aurora Storm wrote:
    While the artist says all designs are up for interpretation, this horse from the current month's 2nd gen litter does feature a likeness to the Demigirl flag colours:

Here is a comment made by Lacuna regarding her pride litters:

Lacuna wrote:I'm branching out in my species choices into things that don't have dimorphism but yes, this is my 5th(!) annual pride 2nd gen litter (the first one was in May 2018 if you're looking for it, the rest are June). As always, I generally had something (or multiple things) in mind when creating each outcome, but any outcome you find fits your pride flag is totally cool to call whatever you want! Because they're second gens the colors are chosen from the parents, and therefore may not exactly match flags.

Please feel free to suggest additional pet designs you'd like to see here.

Also just a quick note to say there is no need to bump your post until it falls off the first page - as this forum moves fairly slowly, you shouldn't need to bump threads at all before getting a response ^^

Oooh, thank you!

Also, my bad. I don't really know where to look to see if they've fallen off of the first page.
Leaving.
Grunge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurora Storm » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:05 pm

Grunge wrote:Oooh, thank you!

Also, my bad. I don't really know where to look to see if they've fallen off of the first page.

You're welcome!

You can check by going to the forum that your thread is in (this one is in "Help, Questions & Problems" for example) and scrolling down the first page to see if its still there. Forums like this will take days to push threads off the first page, whereas the trading forums may take well under an hour depending on the level of activity ^^
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me