how do i make a drawing link to something

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

how do i make a drawing link to something

Postby ♡cat2♡ » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:56 pm

i saw people doing it, but i dont know how
.............................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................

I just ate a tube of toothpaste

..................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................
♡cat2♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: how do i make a drawing link to something

Postby hypnowave » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:33 am

Code: Select all
    [url=LINKTOPAGE][img]LINKTOIMAGE[/img][/url]

copy the above text and replace "LINKTOPAGE" with a link to whatever page you want the image to lead to, and replace LINKTOIMAGE with a link to the image you want to display! if the image is on your computer, be sure to upload it to a site like imgur first :]
    hope this helps!
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: how do i make a drawing link to something

Postby ♡cat2♡ » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:40 am

hypnowave wrote:
    Code: Select all
    [url=LINKTOPAGE][img]LINKTOIMAGE[/img][/url]

copy the above text and replace "LINKTOPAGE" with a link to whatever page you want the image to lead to, and replace LINKTOIMAGE with a link to the image you want to display! if the image is on your computer, be sure to upload it to a site like imgur first :]
    hope this helps!

thank you
.............................................................................................................................................................

I just ate a tube of toothpaste

..............................................................................................................................................................
♡cat2♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me