oekaki help

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

oekaki help

Postby SunAndMoonLover » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:37 pm

I need a bit of help here. I went on, wanting to post some of my older art (I don't art very often) and it just led me to digital art.
That's fine and all but i got photos I wanted to upload. And I can't do digital art to save my life.
I have no clue how to do anything on that digital art thing and honestly it's overwhelming me.

Does anyone know how I can upload my photos?

oh and minor thing but I don't know if my oc (who's the art I want to upload) counts as humanoid or anthro. He's some deer human thing thats like, a human body type but everything else is deer.
□ I do hoard snakes on this site but all my doubles are in an open group in which everyone can trade for. I want to help others with their collection goals. I do not intend to keep all these snakes without letting others have a chance to get any.
■ Check out my friend Orcasin here on chicken smoothie. They are trying to collect every pet on the site and I am helping them.
□ Please be patient with me as I have autism. I'm not the best at social situations but I try my best.
SunAndMoonLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oekaki help

Postby Kaizoku » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:52 pm

Hey there! Unforunately, you can't upload images onto the Oekaki. You can only create new, digital art works using the software.

You are still able to share images of you art from other sources on the Art Galleries and Discussion board, but you will need to first upload the art on an image hosting site such as Imgur. From there, depending on your browser, you should just be able to right click the image you have uploaded and select "copy image address" or "copy image location", and put them between the Img tags like this in a post:
    Code: Select all
    [img]link goes here[/img]

Also, unlike the Oekaki boards, you don't need to classify your art under a specific forum, so you don't need to worry about whether you OC is anthro or humanoid!

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oekaki help

Postby SunAndMoonLover » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:06 pm

Thanks for the help! I'll check that out soon.
□ I do hoard snakes on this site but all my doubles are in an open group in which everyone can trade for. I want to help others with their collection goals. I do not intend to keep all these snakes without letting others have a chance to get any.
■ Check out my friend Orcasin here on chicken smoothie. They are trying to collect every pet on the site and I am helping them.
□ Please be patient with me as I have autism. I'm not the best at social situations but I try my best.
SunAndMoonLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me