I wanna post my art!!!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

I wanna post my art!!!

Postby PastelError404 » Fri May 27, 2022 2:46 am

Can someone tell me how to post art??? im so confused

Hello <3 Hope your day is going well starlight!!!
PastelError404

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I wanna post my art!!!

Postby axelandria » Fri May 27, 2022 1:51 pm

There are different ways to post different forms of art on Chicken Smoothie.

If your art is traditional (for example, you've used a pen and paper, paint, pastel, or anything else where you've used your hands and there's physical proof of your art) you can either take a photo of it or if it is flat, scan it onto your computer with a scanner. When you have this image of your art on your computer, you can upload it to an image hosting site such as Imgur or Tinypic. You can create an account (which is free) and store all of your art, or upload pictures without an account and just keep the codes. You will be given lots of different codes. You can either look for the code which looks like this:

Code: Select all
    [img]link here[/img]

Or, if there isn't one, you take the direct link (the one that sends you straight to the picture with no website stuff on it) and put the code around it as seen above.

If your art is digital but not on oekaki, you can use the same photo-sharing sites and do the same thing.

If you do not want to join a site, there is an option right at the bottom of each post (when you are still writing the post) which says 'upload attachment'. You can upload your picture there. The disadvantage is that you can only upload three pictures per post this way.

You can share any sort of art which is not oekaki (as long as it follows CS's rules) in the Art Galleries & Discussion forum, or if you want to adopt out your drawings, the User-made adoptable pets/characters forum.

Alternatively, you can draw digitally using our Oekaki feature, and your art will stay on the site and appear without much effort. Just select the sub-category that your picture fits into, and get to it!

I hope that helps!

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (she/they)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets