Old Thread Question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Old Thread Question

Postby Rinsea » Thu May 12, 2022 2:17 pm

I was trying to find my super super old trade and auction thread from a few years back (made anywhere between 2016-2019) but cannot seem to find it. I tried searching using the advance search options as well as go through all my posts.

For the advance search option I searched for threads in CS Trades - Pets, items and C$ and CS Auctions made by me but could not find anything.

When going through my old posts I searched "CS Trades - Pets, items and C$" and "CS Auctions" using control + F.

Do old threads get deleted or did I input wrong information when searching? Thanks in advance.
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Old Thread Question

Postby Lennie » Thu May 12, 2022 2:31 pm

Forums that have high traffic or activity generally purge threads after around 3 months of inactivity. This is especially the case for trade threads and auction threads, among others. ^^
    You can always try and click "New Topic" on the CS Trade Thread - if the thread is still active somewhere, you will be redirected to the forum in question rather than being allowed to make a new one!
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Old Thread Question

Postby Rinsea » Thu May 12, 2022 3:37 pm

Lennie wrote:
    Forums that have high traffic or activity generally purge threads after around 3 months of inactivity. This is especially the case for trade threads and auction threads, among others. ^^
    You can always try and click "New Topic" on the CS Trade Thread - if the thread is still active somewhere, you will be redirected to the forum in question rather than being allowed to make a new one!

Ohh I see thanks a lot, I made a new thread under CS Trades recently but was not redirected so I guess my trade thread is long gone. Thanks again for the help!
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me