What is this? Did I do something wrong?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

What is this? Did I do something wrong?

Postby böcekçil » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:07 am

(I'm so sorry if this isnt the right place)
Soooo heyyy I got this trade and it is obviously ridiculously unfair, I thought maybe they were being salty because I sent them an unfair trade, but no!

Heres the trade: trades/viewtrade.php?id=97944340&userid=1026302&signature=DzzJUyuqxxds8_ZWlvDXkQ
Heres the previous trade I sent:
trades/viewtrade.php?id=97942884&userid=1026302&signature=oZWfnMK8c58J6QXOptAx6Q

Is this some sort of glitch or an attempt to scam? Did I do something wrong? I'd appreciate any answers!
pome🌱
she/her🐛
a literal insect
Image art by the lovely Stormbird
böcekçil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What is this? Did I do something wrong?

Postby Pit Bull Terrier » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:11 am

If they are a new player or an experienced trader they could have sent you this trade without any malicious intention. If they were trying to scam you I imagine they would put in more effort instead of sending you an obviously unfair trade. If they gave you false information about the fairness of this trade that is considered scamming and is a reportable offense. If they did not lie to you about this trade then it is probably a misunderstanding. You did not do anything wrong so you should have nothing to worry about.
Pit Bull Terrier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What is this? Did I do something wrong?

Postby böcekçil » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:54 am

Pit Bull Terrier wrote:If they are a new player or an experienced trader they could have sent you this trade without any malicious intention. If they were trying to scam you I imagine they would put in more effort instead of sending you an obviously unfair trade. If they gave you false information about the fairness of this trade that is considered scamming and is a reportable offense. If they did not lie to you about this trade then it is probably a misunderstanding. You did not do anything wrong so you should have nothing to worry about.

Oh I see! Im still confused, but thank you so much!<3
pome🌱
she/her🐛
a literal insect
Image art by the lovely Stormbird
böcekçil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups