Forum Games for Free Pets

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Forum Games for Free Pets

Postby Bellarocks123a » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:33 am

Hey there!
A few years back I remember running a forum game thread where the first user to guess the correct answer would win a pet from a group I specifically had set aside as prizes. I feel like I remember at some point it being added to the rules that these games were no longer allowed, and I also don't see any active ones in the free pets forum, but I can't find the post saying that they aren't allowed anymore. If they are still allowed, I'd love to start one up again, I just don't want to go through the trouble of formatting a whole thing for it to be taken down if it is against site rules now <3
Thanks!
~Bella

Hello :)

I have a 23 page WL. Trade with me here

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 21 people.
I have received 8 gifts.
I have nuked 46 people.
I have received 12 nukes.
Bellarocks123a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forum Games for Free Pets

Postby Pit Bull Terrier » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:34 am

These types of forum games are allowed in the free adoptions forum.

If you want to give pets or items away in a raffle format you cannot charge for tickets or entry fees. All raffles and lotteries must be free to enter.
Explain clearly what people can win, and how they can win it (e.g. let them guess what number you're thinking of).
You can take donations to add to the prize pool, but the donating has to be optional and you can't give the donators any benefits or a higher chance of winning.
Pit Bull Terrier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me