oekaki questions and stuff ??

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

oekaki questions and stuff ??

Postby yeentei » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:16 pm

YO so basically i haven't been on here for ages (occasionally to grab pets and whatnot) and,, a LOT has changed in the past few years apparently now that i look at it wow but i'd like to get back into cs after over 4 years of inactivity

right yeah uh i use an ipad pro, i tried oekaki (the new one? version 2 of something, assuming that's the best to use) and pen pressure isn't working, is there a way to add that? also sometimes brush strokes don't work? do i just have to suck it up and use my drawing tablet instead? though i'd prefer to use my ipad so hhh that's why i'm asking ahah

another thing about the oekaki, i've noticed that sketches and experiments & beginners oekaki etc are retired? are sketches allowed now? is there a rule on how they have to look to be postable (because i do remember that just words isn't allowed, for example) just wanting to be sure! i did check the rules but couldn't really find anything unless i just missed it

also i have a ton of older posts that are ,, needless to say quite embarrassing because it was 2011/2013 and i was younger lmaoo ,, anyways is there any way to like.. hide the posts without deleting them? or would i just have to pm a staff member to get them taken down permanently? i kinda wanna keep them for memories sake but idk man they're hella embarrassing shoutout to my post genuinely informing people that rats do not live forever and that i'm hoarding rats because of it??? i can delete some posts but i don't think you can delete posts that have replies or if it's in a locked thread

okay last thing which is less important ,, because im a gay dumbass that absolutely adores hyenas,, ive noticed there are no hyena pets (or even just hyena themed) except one by spotty that was in a staff litter? are there any that i haven't been able to find? i'd love to hoard them aaa

yeen - he/they, adult
i haven't been active here for a hot minute
art by spark-platinum
yeentei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oekaki questions and stuff ??

Postby Seasonal » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:05 pm

Hi!

I can't offer much help with Chicken Paint unfortunately, but I recommend trying another browser, making sure your device is up to date and ensuring that you are using the latest version of Chicken Paint v2.0 here: oekaki/settings.php

We revised the Oekaki boards so that drawings are categorized by subject. We want users of all skill levels to feel comfortable sharing their artwork on CS, and we felt that having categories based on artistic skill level was outdated and discouraging for artists who are just getting started. You're welcome to post your sketches wherever they fit best!

A staff member can delete posts that you are unable to delete yourself. Feel free to submit a help ticket if this is something you'd like for us to do! We can either delete individual posts or delete a specified range of posts.

We have a hyena litter from August 2015 here:
archive/2015/August/Dog

I hope that I was able to help you out!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items