Quick oekaki question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Quick oekaki question

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:29 am

Hola

I'm wondering how to do a crayon looking brush?

If you give settings and an example of what it looks like (like a screenshot or something you've done) that'd be great!
Sometimes when i've asked for settings i have recieved something that wasnt exactly what i was looking for, so thank you!! <3

Re: Quick oekaki question

Postby castiiian » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:38 am

hiya!

there's a lot of ways to make a crayon-looking brush
      in general, adding a noise layer (found in effects menu) above everything and setting it to "overlay" makes a "crayon" effect
      here's some brushes i whipped up just swapping around the "scattering" setting and the tool option
      basically, just play with the "scattering" effect! you'll probably find something you'll like just by moving some sliders around :3c
      feel free to reach me if you have anymore questions <3
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quick oekaki question

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:46 am

castiiian wrote:
      hiya!

there's a lot of ways to make a crayon-looking brush
      in general, adding a noise layer (found in effects menu) above everything and setting it to "overlay" makes a "crayon" effect
      here's some brushes i whipped up just swapping around the "scattering" setting and the tool option
      basically, just play with the "scattering" effect! you'll probably find something you'll like just by moving some sliders around :3c
      feel free to reach me if you have anymore questions <3

Oh thank you! I'll give that a try :)