Oekaki Questions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Oekaki Questions

Postby Wolfie16 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:48 am

Hello! So recently, I have decided that using Oekaki is actually pretty fun, and it doesn't require anything downloaded onto your device, as I first though. So, I have some questions.

1. Can I make a base for myself (not edited) and use it many times? If so, how?

2. Can I transfer art I have done on another program to Oekaki? If so, how?

3. Can I transfer my Oekaki art to another art program? If so, how?

4. Can I transfer character art I buy onto my Toyhouse account? If so, how?

Also, I have discovered what I am good at drawing, and I want to do some adoptables/commissions eventually. How do those work? How do I give them to other people? I'm very new to the art community, so I'm confused a little.

Thanks for reading, and I hope someone can help me with my questions.
ImageImageImageImageImage

What's Up?
I'm AJ - She/Her - Loves Wings of Fire, Filmmaking, Music, and Reading

✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died.✞

Do you need someone to talk to? I may not respond quickly, but I will answer. Feel free to PM me!
Wolfie16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oekaki Questions

Postby axelandria » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:16 pm

Hi!

1. Just draw whatever base you want, post it, and then when you want to colour in on that base, click "color in" under the image post!

2. No, there is no way to do this.

3. No, there is also no way to do this.

4. Save the image, then upload that image after clicking "Submit character".

You draw what you want, and then post it to the adoptables board. When someone buys a character from you, you can then add them to the drawing, or they can just save the image straight from your post.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist