Pet ID #s

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Pet ID #s

Postby m o o s e » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:37 am

Hi! I was wondering, why do people care about/only want pets with a certain ID number? (Ex: people only want a dog with an ID after/before 37472829486). Is this a new value system, similar to dates and rarities?
m o o s e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet ID #s

Postby Lunarsnow » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:42 am

This is typically because they want to arrange their pets a certain way in their groups! If you have a litter of cats and dogs in the same group but want the dogs to show up first and be all together the they need to have ID#s higher than all the cat's ID#s!

So if the cats were adopted on varying days between the 1st and the 10th of the month and some of your dogs were adopted on the 2nd and the rest on the 12th, they'd be separated by some of the cats and you'd need to find higher ID#/later adopt days to "move" the dogs together in front of all the cats. c:
Last edited by Lunarsnow on Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoglolly » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:43 am

Its usually just personal preference. Some people might want a specific number (such as a birthday or something) or they may want peta to have similar numbers so they show up next to each other in the groups.
But no the id number doesn't affect the value of the pet
- - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - -
Wermz Simas Toyhouse
hoglolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m o o s e » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:30 am

Thanks! :)