Moderation in regards to Posts

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Moderation in regards to Posts

Postby kikash » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:33 am

What is the median of posts that must be posted, so that moderation approval is no longer required? For example, must I have x amount of approved posts so that any post I make may automatically go through. I'm just rather impatient, and whenever I post on any board, I would like it be at the same time I wrote it. Especially because when I post, it tends to get buried amongst others and no one is clicking twenty pages back.
kikash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Moderation in regards to Posts

Postby axelandria » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:34 pm

Its nothing to worry about, occasionally posts with images or links are flagged for approval for various reasons, and just need to be approved first. Sometimes it can also cause all other posts made after it to require approval too until all of the posts are approved.

CS has a system which scans for images which might be from unsafe sources. Posts containing such images need to go through manual approval before showing up, to make sure it is safe to view. If the post is edited it needs to be approved again, and newer users tend to need images approved more often. Sometimes, posts made after an image post will also need to be approved, even if they don't include an image, this is normal. It's nothing to worry about, it happens to everyone.

It's meant to help us catch inappropriate things before they get posted but occasionally regular posts will get caught in it too.

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (she/they)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items