How do I get the candies?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How do I get the candies?

Postby Yuri_the_botfly » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:56 am

I do not see the candy thingies I need to click anywhere :-(
I like spiders and have poor judgement. Yuri the botfly#7962

Yuri_the_botfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do I get the candies?

Postby FriskTheHusky » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:58 am

You gotta look at the VERY bottom of each page you visit for a button that says “Click here to claim your prize!”. It might take time but you’ll find some. You might have to wait a few minutes in between each time you get candy to get more tho.
FriskTheHusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:16 pm

There will be a clickable banner at the very bottom of the page, and it will look like this:
    Once you've clicked it, you will receive a candy token! After clicking it, you will see a banner that says "You've found a hidden prize too recently, you need to wait at least 20 minutes before you can get a prize again :)."

It may take some time to find a banner. Many users use shorter pages like the monthly adopts and CS Time to refresh the page until a banner shows up!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ramea » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:30 pm

Does refreshing the page work? I mean it probably should, but I've had no success with this tactic in all the years I've played. Skeptic :/
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
~Live your life the way YOU want to live it~
Ramea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:34 pm

Ramea wrote:Does refreshing the page work? I mean it probably should, but I've had no success with this tactic in all the years I've played. Skeptic :/

Yes, refreshing the page will work, but it may take longer for the page to load depending on what all you have on the screen. One way to avoid having to repeatedly refresh is to choose a page to search on that you can reselect over and over - one option would be the "Time on CS" link at the bottom right of any page (it'll show as a time and date). You can click on that to go to the page, which is very short, and then reselect that link until you see the banner pop up. ^^

For future reference, I would recommend asking new questions on a new thread as responding to an answered thread may make it seem like your question has been answered~
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist