How to change the name of 'pets without group'

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How to change the name of 'pets without group'

Postby Black wolf Naomi » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:09 am

I have seen on some accounts that they dont have a 'pets without group' folder and instead have for example, 'welcome committee' how do you change this?
ImageImageImageImage
Black wolf Naomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How to change the name of 'pets without group'

Postby Shinryu » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:26 am

Heya! You can't actually change the name of that group, but what you can do -and what those people do- is to close it from trading.^^
Simply go to the group, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the link that reads "Change trade settings".
If you lock the group so that nobody can send offers on it, then it will no longer show up in your group list when someone goes to trade with you.
If you then make a group (for example called "01 - Welcome") in such a way that it is at the top of your list of open groups, then it will be the first group people see upon trading with you. (Groups are sorted alphabetically and numerically, and certain special symbols are sorted before others, so you will have to play around a bit with your group name organization if you want certain groups to be at a special spot in the list.)
Checking out your collection via your profile will still first send them to your pets without a group, though.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me